《美食总动员》幕后特辑:皮克斯式幽默
发表时间:2007-10-10 14:19 来源:雅虎娱乐
发表评论 第1页/共1页 << 上一页 | 下一页 >>
| 今 日 推 荐 |
![]() |
全球华语颁奖李宇春帅气西装(图) 和陈小春有一腿的大牌女星(组图) 快乐男声巡演美图天天放送(组图) 火辣热舞还得这样摸着大腿跳(图) |
![]() |
章子怡捧李安网友直呼肉麻受不了 舒淇白色纯美诱惑妖艳撩人(组图) 张可颐懵然遭淫徒入侵博客(组图) 中国雅虎娱乐频道招高级网络编辑 |
1.布莱德柏得 编剧兼导演 BRAD BIRD
2.拍喜剧其实没有想像中的容易 Comedy is much more difficult than most people realize.
3.微波墨西哥卷饼 --microwave burritos.
4.我认为有喜剧天份的人 I think in many cases, people who are gifted in comedy
5.更有机会成为一个好演员have a leg up to be good actors.
6.皮克斯最擅长的是挑选最适合的配音员Pixar has been very good about casting the best choice for a role...
7.这部片证实最适合的人选不见得是明星 whether it’s a famous person or not and Ratatouille runs the gamut.
8.恶不能吃! “Ee-eek! No, no, no.
9.你别总是狼吞虎咽! “Don’t just hork it down.”
10.好啦! “Oh.”
11.珍妮 配音 乐乐 JANEANE GAROFALO
12.像小米的配音员There’s that Patton Oswalt character.
13.这可是巴黎呢! “You’re in Paris now, baby.”
14.没错! “That’s right.”
15.很高兴这次有机会与派顿合作Patton’sterrific to work with.
16.布莱德路易斯 制片 BRAD LEWIS
17.当我们第一次进录音室When we heard Patton’s voice separate from his routines...
18.大米“Emile!”
19.听到派顿的声音配上小米的肢体动作...and we put him on Remy for the first time,
20.简直就是量身订做 it was just like a hand fitting into a perfect glove.
21.大米,快点! “Hurry, Emile. Hurry!”
22.回到岗位! “Get to your stations.
23.动作快!Let’s go, go, go!”
24.真有意境! “Pure poetry.”
25.每次录完我都快累爆了I’m friggin’ exhausted at the end of these sessions.
26.抓紧了! (straining groan) Hang on.
27.你在这厨房看到几个女人? “How many women do you see in this kitchen?”
28.这个嘛.“Well, I. (nervous chuckle) (nervous gasp) Uh.”
29.只有我 “Only me.
30.你想原因何在? Why do you think that is?”
31.珍妮配的是女主角乐乐 Janeane Garofalo plays Colette.
32.保持工作台整洁 “Keep your station clear.
33.菜出不来,点菜单堆越积越多When the meal rush come in, what will happen?”
34.过去珍妮通常配的是一些愤世嫉俗的角色Janeane, I think, has typically been cast as sort of more of a sarcastic role.
35.这次合作后我们发现What we found as she was reading was
36.珍妮真的是位很优秀的演员she is a really, really good actress.
37.保持工作台整洁 “Keep your station clear,
38.不然我就杀了你or I will kill you!”
39.动画师超爱她的声音The animators absolutely loved animating to her voice.
40.感谢皮克斯的天才团队Thanks to the Pixar wizards,
41.让我觉得我不但演技变好样子也变漂亮了it makes me seem like a far better actor and far better looking.
42.你的袖子脏的活像你在上面吐过 “Ugh, your sleeves look like you threw up on them.”
43.她成功营造出一个It felt very much like the French woman that
44.典型法国女子的模样we, sort of, stereotypically have observed,
45.有那种”我不在乎你但是我爱你”的调调which is, sort of, tough and “I don’t care about you” but I love you.
46.照食谱来“Follow the recipe.”
47.照著食谱来“Follow this recipes.”
48.食神餐厅?你的餐厅? “Gusteau’s! Your restaurant?!”
49.就是这样,我带你到我的餐厅了 “There it is! I have led you to it!”
50.派顿奥斯瓦 配音 小米
51.布莱德配的是食神Brad Garrett is Chef Gusteau.
52.你是只聪明的老鼠“You are a clever rat.”
53.我是小米想像出来的I’m in Remy’s imagination,
54.我也是他的心灵导师but I’m also, like, his mentor and I,
55.我建立他对自己的信心I kind of give him the belief in himself, which is really Remy starting to believe in himself.
56.我是怎么说的?料理非难事 “What do I always say? Anyone can cook.”
57.这是我第三度为皮克斯配音This is my third Pixar film,
58.也是第一次我身上没有长鳍but this is the first time I didn’t have fins
59.或者有九只脚or, like, nine legs.
60.现实生活中其实我有尾巴Though in real life I do have a tail. (laughs)
61.哪唔可能!Come on!
62.跟布莱德合作真的很有趣It’s tremendous fun working with Brad in the studio.
63.他会冒出一些意想不到的台词He’s always got something to say.
64.会剔牙的鸡? “I, I say, tooth-pickin’ chicken?”
65.我们在研究怎把东西卖光光“We’re inventing new ways to sell out over here.”
66.虽然那些句子往往都不能用Oftentimes it’s not useable. (laughs)
67.这里! “Over here!”
68.好吧!这里!Okay, “over here!”
69.特餐一份! “Special order!”
70.一般人会认为高级餐厅里的厨师们You tend to think of cooks in a gourmet kitchen as being
71.很高不可攀,不可一世high-falutin’ kind of snobby people that do this very, uh, particular art.
72.其实不然It’s quite the opposite.
73.他们是很有特色一群人They are very eccentric individuals.
74.耶! “Yah!”
75.所以片中的厨师团队也是龙蛇混杂So, we have this kind of pirate band of cooks in, represented in the movie.
76.威尔 配音 霍斯特WILL ARNETT
77.霍斯特讲话有种特殊的腔调You know, Horst talks like this.
78.他又很爱吹牛And he’s very bored sometimes.
79.我诈骗了一家大公司“I defrauded a major corporation.
80.我用一只原子笔抢了法国第二大银行 I robbed the second largest bank in France using only a ballpoint pen.
81.法国上空臭氧层被我弄破一个洞I created a hole in the ozone over Avignon.”
82.他可能真的做过这些事情…也可能一件也没做过He may have done all those things...or none.
83.这也是他的神秘之处That’s what makes him such a man of intrigue.
84.我用这根拇指杀了一个人 “I killed a man with this thumb.”
85.我觉得我的参与真解救了皮克斯I feel like I saved Pixar and...
86.小事一桩you’re welcome, Pixar.
87.这真的是我参与过最棒的一部电影It truly is the best movie I’ve ever participated in.
88.我真的爱死这部片It’s the best movie. I, I loved it.
89.栩栩如生的画面真是动画技术的极致You can’t get over how incredible the animation is and, and how real it looks.
90.大家都爱死了!! “Zey love it!”
91.赞! “Yah!”
92.法式杂菜煲Ah, Ratatouille.
93.若台词能再多一点就太完美了 (whispering) I would have liked a bigger part.
| 雅虎推荐 | |||
|





添加到收藏



